Friday 7 November 2014

IDEAS

Places I'd like to research/look into: Austria, Slovenia, Boston, Ireland, Turkey, Prague, Germany, India, Thailand, ect.

Things I will aim to research about:
-Cultures (Foods, Community structure, Religion.)
-Interesting facts that not many people know of about the particular place
-Top places to visit 
-Top places to stay
-Look into travel costs ($)

Other ideas i may plan to do: 
-Create a journal with maps + plans + writing
-Pin points of a physical map
-Talk to people i know about their own travels to get more of an understanding
-Work with my mentor (my sister)

1 comment:

  1. Rach! I'm so excited to see how your passion project turns out, it seems incredibly interesting. I like that you're researching the culture and not just tourist sites. I've always wanted to go to Ireland and Turkey, so I'm curious about your research. Which place are you most excited to learn about? Can't wait to see the finished result!

    ReplyDelete