Wednesday 16 October 2013

Dear bloggers,
     Hello! My name is Rachel, and this blog is all about simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) projects. For one of my classes at school our task is to think of a topic that you would be more interested in learning about and blogging every once and awhile about. The thing you choose can either be a goal or skill you want to learn or improve on. I have to tell you that it took me awhile to think of an actual "good" idea. I did many brainstorming activities to figure out what i wanted to do. First of all, i love and really enjoy art so i wanted to somehow incorporate it into my project somehow. I think that DIY projects will be perfect because it is in a way a form of art. With DIY projects you can do a variety of many different things. It can expand from making home decorative things to homemade masterpieces. My quote at the top of my blog says, "Learning to take what you have, and making something worthwhile." Most of the things i will be doing are things you can simply do right out of your home. Occasionally i will have to go to art/crafts stores to buy a few things i will need in order to make successful DIY's. My goal is to make many different things, as well as master the skill of crafting.This week i will be starting on a few projects and i will update you on them as soon as possible! If you have any questions, feel free to comment or message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment